I was tagged by the lovely ginger85125
1) Write the rules or copy and paste them.
2) Write 13 things about yourself.
3) Answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you and make your own 13 questions.
4) Tag 13 deviants.
5) Make sure they know that they are tagged.
6) Don't say "You're tagged if you read this".
7) It's forbidden to not tag anyone.
8) Tag backs are allowed.13 things about me:
1) Though I rarely show it in my "self-portraits", I have glasses. I've had them since I was 7 years old.
2) I had braces when I was a young teen. Fortunately, I only had them for a year and a half as opposed to the traditional two years.
3) I had really long hair when I was young, down to my butt. I got it cut when I was 11 and it hasn't been that long since.
4) I've had my ears pierced twice, once when I was in high school and then again when I was in college. The first time I had them pierced, I didn't take proper care of them and they got infected. I had to take the earrings out to treat the infection. Unfortunately, this was during that six-month period when you can't leave the earrings out for longer than 24 hours at the risk of the holes closing up. So once the infection was cleared up, the holes had closed up. I got my ears re-pierced when I was in college, and I took proper care of them this time and they're still pierced to this day.
5) I live in a cold region of the northern United States, northern Wisconsin, to be exact, where we have weird temperature spikes and drops and it is not uncommon to still get snow as late as April or May. For example, over the weekend, it was in the mid-60s, but by Monday, the temperature had dropped 30 degrees and we were surprised that night with a few inches of snow.
6) The small town I live in is known as the snowmobile capital of the world. Every year in mid- to late-January, we host the World Championship Snowmobile Derby. Snowmobile racers from all over the world come here to compete in the week-long event.
7) I love to travel. I've been to several states in my life, including: Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, South Dakota, New York, Florida (twice) and Iowa. I've also been to four different countries: Germany, Austria, Italy, and Canada (twice). I've also been to England (if you count the airport) and Switzerland (if you count driving through it).
8) My parents are still happily married and will be celebrating their 28th anniversary this June.
9) I am an only child, but I have a few friends who I've unofficially "adopted" as my sisters. I also have a lot of cousins.
10) My dad is the middle of five and my mom is the eleventh of twelve. She was actually the first girl born after nine boys. So there was my aunt, then my nine uncles, my mom, and my other aunt. Six of my nine uncles were born with various levels of developmental disabilities. Two of them died when I was in high school.
11) In terms of who I most look like, people say I look most like my mom. I can see it a bit, but my mom doesn't see it at all. We've also been told that we sound alike on the phone.
12) I only remember one of my great-grandparents. All the others died either before I was even born or when I was really little. The one I do remember was Polish, and he taught me and my cousin a little bit of Polish. Unfortunately, I was still pretty young when he died, so I don't remember any of the Polish he taught us.
13) I am an avid book-reader. I've been reading since at least kindergarten and I've loved it ever since. It's my favorite past-time. I could spend hours reading. My favorite genre is romance, whether it's historical or contemporary. I'm also one of those weird bookworms who loves the smell of books. I believe that all books have a distinctive smell. To me, old books smell the best.13 Questions for Me:
1) If you were a evil villain plotting world domination where would your secret HQ be?
Hmm, probably a place where people would least expect.
2) If there is any Game/Book/TV Show/Movie universe you could be stuck in, what would it be?
Harry Potter, hands down. Just so I could go to wizard school and get a wand and be sorted, and do a lot of other fun wizardry stuff.
3) What would you want to wear at your dream wedding?
In terms of the dress, probably a ball-gown style. It would be my day and I'd want to feel like a princess.
4) Favorite musical artist?
Britt Nicole. She's a Christian artist who writes mostly inspirational songs.
5) If you became supreme leader of the world what would be the first thing you do?
That's a hard one. I don't know if I would even want to be supreme leader of the world.
6) If you could be with one fictional character who would you be with?
Anna from "Frozen", because she sounds like she would be really fun to hang out with.
7) The best topping on a pizza?
8) Your favorite submission you've uploaded on DeviantArt?
I actually have two favorites: one of Elsa in a wedding dress I created for her in the Snow Queen Scene Maker and one of Emma Swan from Once Upon a Time in the X-Girl Scene Maker.
9) Somewhere you want to visit?
Ireland. That's the place I want to visit more than anything.
10) What do you find inspirational?
Usually nature, especially in terms of writing.
11) If you became a super hero type character what abilities/power would you have?
Invisibility, plus the ability to deflect other superpowers.
12) If you could go back in time in any historical setting where would you go?
Either the 1950s or 1960s. I just love the women's fashions from those eras.
13) If you could direct any movie what would it be?
I'm not sure I'd want such a big responsibility, but maybe a movie adaptation of a book I wrote.13 Questions for Tagged People:
1) What does your DeviantArt username mean and what made you choose it?
2) What made you want to join DeviantArt?
3) What do you think is your best piece of artwork to date?
4) Where do you find inspiration for your artwork?
5) How did you come up with your personal art style, if you have one?
6) What is on the top of your bucket list, the one thing you want to see or do or the one place you want to visit above anything else before you die?
7) If you could travel back in time and meet any famous person, who would it be and why?
8) What is your favorite season and why?
9) Where is your favorite place to travel?
10) What is the best gift you've ever received (for Christmas, birthday, or other occasion)?
11) What is your favorite past-time?
12) What is your favorite scent and why?
13) What is the one thing you like most about yourself and why?